May be one of the following solutions
- The DNS has not been changed (you can find the name server information in your “New Account Information mail” or “Welcome mail”) and have waited for DNS data propagation (usually takes 24 hours to update)
- The plans you have chosen has been expired.
- You have not paid your hosting or domain bills.
- Uploaded all your website file inside the “public_html” at Linux or “httpdocs” at Windows
- Rename your home page to “index.htm” or “index.htm” or “index.html” or “index.php” or “index.asp”, where as applicable. Please also note that you should name it with lowercase letters. In UNIX like operating systems capitals are different symbols.